Scan QR code to
browse in phone
Xiamen Tsianfan Industrial & Trading Co.,Ltd

China 8th

Desktop Quartz and Granite Stone Display Rack

Price:
Grade Size (cm) Surface Stone Form Price
Price:
$ 30 /Pieces
  • Type:
  • Color:
  • Material:
  • Material Origin:
  • SupplyAbility: ten thousand
  • Port: xiamen
  • Min. Order: 1 (Pieces)
  • Packaging Detail: standards export packing
  • Delivery Detail: depend on order amount
  • Shipment Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,Others
  • Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Other
Tsianfan Xiao Telephone:0086-592-5796281 Add to Basket

Product Description:

product Description

Desktop Quartz and Granite Stone Display Rack


Product Name     

Desktop Quartz and Granite Stone Display Rack

Dimenison 

150x300x20mm(45pcs)

CapacityFlexiable
Color                   White,black,silver,etc
Materia                Strong metal +acrylic
Apply to        Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber display-rack-stand
Logo Print            As per customer's request
Disassembly          Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail      Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    

QQ截图20180730114002.jpg


Related Products


QQ截图20180730143743 - 副本.jpg


 Company Information


XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD,

specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, 

sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

Factory.jpg

 Packaging & Shipping 


Sample Time  7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment Terms  T/T
Packing Detail Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate 

 










  FAQ



1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?


  A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, 

as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements

(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).

So, the price is based on your requirement details.



2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. 

I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?


   A: Yes,of course. 


 3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?


   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:


        1.your sample size for each rack;


        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;


        3.hom many racks do you need;


        4.rack color you like;


        5.need logo printed or not.


 4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?


   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.

Would that be ok with you?


 5.Q: What is the MOQ?


   A: Based on the design.


 6.Q: What is the payment term?


   A: T/T , Paypal 


      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.


 7.Q:What is the delivery time?


   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.


 We welcome your inquiry!


If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price. 










Contact Details

Tsianfan Xiao
  • Telephone:0086-592-5796281
  • Fax No:0086-592-5796280
  • Mobile:0086-15359259831
  • Company Address
    No 23 Fanghu industrial zone,Huli district,Xiamen,Fujian China

Send a message to this supplier

  • *From:
  • *Message:
Copyright © 2003-2018 StoneContact.com All rights reserved