Scan QR code to
browse in phone
Xiamen Tsianfan Industrial & Trading Co.,Ltd

China 8th

Simple Style Stone Ceramic Granite Display Rack

Price:
Grade Size (cm) Surface Stone Form Price
Price:
$ 79.9 /Pieces
  • Type:
  • Color:
  • Material:
  • Material Origin:
  • SupplyAbility: 5000 pcs per month
  • Port: Xiamen china
  • Min. Order: 100 (Pieces)
  • Packaging Detail: carton
  • Delivery Detail: 20-25days after confirmed drwaing
  • Shipment Terms: FOB,CIF
  • Payment Terms: T/T
Tsianfan Xiao Telephone:0086-592-5796281 Add to Basket

Product Description:

 Product Description  

simple style stone display rack     


已发5 (4).jpg


 已发5 (5).jpg

color.png

 已发5 (1).jpg

已发5 (3).jpg

已发5 (6).jpg

Product Name     

simple style stone ceramic granite display rack

Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

Capacity Flexiable
Color                    White,black,silver,etc
Materia                 Strong metal
Apply to         Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber,ceramic tile
Logo Print             As per customer's request
Disassembly           Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail       Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    


Related products 

21-5.jpg


 Company Information


XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD, 

is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, 

sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.


stonecontact05.jpg


Packaging & Shipping 

Sample Time   7-10 Working days
Delivery Time 20-25 Working days
Price Terms FOB, CIF....
Payment Terms T/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

 4.png


 Why tsianfan?  

A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.

B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, 

also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.

C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.

These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.

 If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.

CONTACT PERSON: Ruby 


FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, 

as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements

(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. 

I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 

 3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.

 4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.

Would that be ok with you?

 5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.

 6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

 7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price. 

Contact Details

Tsianfan Xiao
  • Telephone:0086-592-5796281
  • Fax No:0086-592-5796280
  • Mobile:0086-15359259831
  • Company Address
    No 23 Fanghu industrial zone,Huli district,Xiamen,Fujian China

Send a message to this supplier

  • *From:
  • *Message:
Copyright © 2003-2018 StoneContact.com All rights reserved